After School Program
Mixed Martial Arts After School Program at Pentagon MMA in Arlington, VA
After School program
WHAT ARE WE ALL ABOUT?
At Pentagon MMA, we believe that every child deserves a chance to become an amazing, successful human being. Mixed Martial Arts is a powerful character-builder and one of the most practical and complete forms of self-defense. Pentagon MMA’s After School Mixed Martial Arts Program is a fun, structured, and educational program for your children that focuses on Character Education, Martial Arts Education, and Physical Education in a safe, positive, and supervised environment. Your children will learn essential life skills, including discipline, respect, focus, self-control, teamwork, and gratitude, all while improving their physical condition and health. They will also explore their creative side with a weekly arts and crafts project. Our After School Mixed Martial Arts Program is NOT A DAY CARE or a “babysitting” program, but an educational program where your child will be provided with world class Mixed Martial Arts instruction by our experienced and award winning staff.
We pick up your child in our comfortable, air-conditioned van at their school at either their regular or early dismissal schedule and bring them back to our school. After arriving at Pentagon MMA, they change into their Gi (martial arts uniform), store all their belongings, have a healthy fruit or vegetable snack provided by Pentagon MMA, and do their homework. The afternoon will end with an engaging and structured mixed martial arts class that includes a motivational life lesson. Your child can be picked up between 5:45pm and 6:15pm.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR AFTER SCHOOL MIXED MARTIAL ARTS PROGRAM?
- Transportation from school to our clean, vibrant, and friendly facility
- Mixed Martial Arts classes that will challenge your child both physically and mentally
- Lessons focusing on essential life skills, including proper nutrition and character growth
- Arts and science activities to foster creativity and curiosity
- Active games, Yoga, and team building activities
- Healthy snacks
- Homework assistance and Tutoring
- Teacher Work Days, Parent-Teacher Conference Days, and Scheduled Early Release Days at no extra charge